Saturday, September 27, 2008

Book List

Hey,
just in case you coolio dudes out there didn't get, I'm gonna be an author someday. Write now, I'm writing like a bagillion different things. Here's a detailed list:

Venom- A story about a mutant dragon girl who sees the world through the eyes of a monster, and believes she can never change who she is.
XXX- This story is gonna get renamed, but its about three faery girls and their quest to dispell the evil from the world(I know sounds cheesy).
Daughters of the Dawn- I like did a post on this one, but it is a series of like 7 books, each in the perspective of a different girl.
Nadia's Song- About a girl with wings, whos mother is shot, and is left to fend for herself, until her fathers return from England, along with her younger sister, who is part feline.
WtSBTtM- Commonly referred to as The Mist, that long acronym there stands for Where the Sun Breaks through the Mist. Some of my posts before have been on this one, but it's about 4 girls who each possess the power to control an element. This is a series made up of 3 Books; Where the Sun Breaks through the Mist, The Lost Island, & Return to Eden.
The Adventures of Sammy and Flicka- A childrens story I wrote one time that is so funny it should be published, maybe I'll put it on here sometime...
The Odessey of Sammy and Flicka- The sequel to the above mentioned book.

That's all, But check ou my cuzie Carrie's Blog She's going to write books too, hopefully...
Bye Bye.
PS Wasn't that joke hil-arious!!!

No comments: